- Tina G Studio (tinagstudio.com) is a public blog and eshop operated by sole trader, jewellery designer / maker Tina Gunnarsson.
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through my website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- Information you use when signing up for our newsletter will be shared with our email service provider Mailerlite. I may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
You can opt out of these at any point and ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated all products on my store are hand crafted by myself Tina Gunnarsson and best described as seen.
- Once you complete a transaction for products on my store you enter a binding contract to pay fully for the item.
- You are entitled to return goods within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to me to my listed contact address at your own cost as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
- I reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding my direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at my expense.
- Once you have notified me that you wish to cancel a contract, any sum debited to me will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- The right of return does not apply to goods that are made to individual customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs.
- payments and sales are done through the Etsy platform and payment options offered there.
- I cannot take responsibility for taxes and import duties applied to any purchase from our online store that ships outside of Switzerland.
- The contractual relationship with you is under the remit of all applicable federal laws in Switzerland.
* For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me.